Become a rewiever for the breton community

Hello,
My name is Pêr MORVAN.

I’ve taken part in the translation of Common Voice into breton (my ID on Pontoon is Iriep).

I’ll be more than happy to be rewiever for the breton community, to fix sentences’s mistackes, so and so…

I sincerally hope we could work together.

A galon/Cordialement/Regards
MORVAN Pêr

4 Likes

I’m not sure there is any organized community around breton, but @ftyers can help there for sure. Given the feedback from my talk at Rennes a few years ago, I think you an gather a few people around Common Voice :wink:

Demat dit!

That would be great. We potentially need more sentences for Breton, most of the ones that I imported were from Ofis Publik ar Brezhoneg, but it would be great to have more variety.

If you have Matrix, you can join us on the Common Voice chat. Alternatively you can email me, or contact me on Telegram.

I have recently trained a model for Breton using the 6.1 release of Common Voice, so if you’d like to try it out it is available here.

A galon,

Fran

PS. Si c’est plus comfortable, vous pouvez m’écrire en français (ou en breton, mais je vais lire avec l’aide de la traduction automatique) :slight_smile:

Hello,

Firstly, thanks for your answers (and sorry for my broken English :confused:).

Secondly, If I asked that the two days ago, it was because I was wondering when a user report there are some errors (ie: “Grammatical / spelling error: The sentence has a grammatical or spelling error”) with the report form, who is rewieving the sentence for the breton community?

I really want to be rewiever for that, do you think it will be possible?

Thirdly, I’m preparing also an update of the Breton text corpus, as I seen there are some duplicate entries.
I hope I could send it soon :crossed_fingers:.

Nice day to you :smiley:

A galon/Cordialement/Regards
MORVAN Pêr

1 Like

The reported sentences are given each release, although there is an issue about making it more regular. There is no process to review the sentences to my knowledge.

Don’t worry about duplicate sentences, there is a process to deal with that.