Boundaries of WebRTC

I’m working on a long-term project to gradually complete the documentation for WebRTC. The trick, of course, is that it’s deeply intertwined with Media Capture and Streams (especially the MediaStream and MediaStreamTrack interfaces, as well as supporting ones).

This is mostly directed at @chrisdavidmills, but I’m open to input from others, too: should I go ahead and add the parts of Media Capture and Streams that are directly referenced by WebRTC to the WebRTC documentation project?

I’m inclined to say that yes, I should, because of the holes that are left in explaining and understanding WebRTC fully without these.

But it’s an expansion of the mandate for the project, technically, so I don’t want to just start doing that work without other opinions.

Sheppy

I would say yes — if the story doesn’t make sense without them, then they should like in that work segment.

The next thing I think to do is have a conversation with the engineers and get the bits of work in the plan prioritized — work out in some detail what’s coming when, etc. Are you happy to do that?

Oh sure. I’ve done some of that already. I’ll keep that up.

Sheppy

@sheppy great stuff, thanks man.