Building CM-11 for Flame

(Jovan Gerodetti) #21

@Neo2SHYAlien well backup-flame/system/etc/bluetooth/ contains several config files including the main.conf, but there must be a reason why mozilla didn’t pull it into vendor/t2m/flame

(Neo2shyalien) #22

Bug probably :slight_smile: When I did first AOSP build for FlatFish I also find bug in device files :slight_smile:

(Jovan Gerodetti) #23

@Neo2SHYAlien so whats your suggestion, remove the usage of the config file, or add it to the vendor dir?

(Neo2shyalien) #24

Add it to vendor dir is better :wink:

(Jovan Gerodetti) #25

So I included the config files but that only ends with this message:

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES vendor/t2m/flame/proprietary/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf:system/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES vendor/t2m/flame/proprietary/etc/bluetooth/auto_pairing.conf:system/etc/bluetooth/auto_pairing.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES vendor/t2m/flame/proprietary/etc/bluetooth/blacklist.conf:system/etc/bluetooth/blacklist.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES vendor/t2m/flame/proprietary/etc/bluetooth/input.conf:system/etc/bluetooth/input.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES vendor/t2m/flame/proprietary/etc/bluetooth/main.conf:system/etc/bluetooth/main.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES vendor/t2m/flame/proprietary/etc/bluetooth/network.conf:system/etc/bluetooth/network.conf ignored.

I guess this doesn’t really help…

(Neo2shyalien) #26

Try to comment the copy lines. In the next few days I’ll try to setup flame build tree…

(Charja13) #27

is this still being worked on? i have a whole bunch of them laying around and would be of great use for testing of firefox for android.

(Jovan Gerodetti) #28

yes I’m working on it, but not very fast. There is not very much time at the moment.

(Charja13) #29

id offer to help but i really am not the greatest at porting… i was just QA engineering XD

(Neo2shyalien) #30

Actually the process is kind of porting, it’s more building :wink: I’m also don’t have any time to start working over this project at the moment :frowning:

(Jovan Gerodetti) #31

Currently I’m stuck with this error:

hardware/qcom/media/mm-video-v4l2/vidc/vdec/test/omx_vdec_test.cpp:39:34: fatal error: media/msm_media_info.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I know this file is in kernel/include/media/msm_media_info.h but I don’t know why the build system doesn’t find it…

(Lissyx) #32

Search on bugzilla I’m pretty sure I had a similar issue :slight_smile:

<
https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/LyKrridPKwyrPp9-vl7p6GBw1p8pp1pjkev00T7MB6avaDJxXR86BD60-8tEZIi6Jh5JeEYbfFqhXBcjOzt2IwxGLjN0Fg1OoUnjV37vO8I1CGfpIK_5-K8326wcK8QJNlwp8ExSYIs80ctxj1SgkEK6hFsEaqhiewe4YXRmhvRPsiRCv0qKDAcoAlHxNPu7=s0-d-e1-ft#https://cdn-production.discourse.mozilla-community.org/user_avatar/discourse.mozilla-community.org/titannano/45/4601_1.png>
TitanNano Jovan
January 15

Currently I’m stuck with this error:

hardware/qcom/media/mm-video-v4l2/vidc/vdec/test/omx_vdec_test.cpp:39:34:
fatal error: media/msm_media_info.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I know this file is in kernel/include/media/msm_media_info.h but I don’t
know why the build system doesn’t find it…

(Jovan Gerodetti) #33

I searched on Google and bugzilla but I couldn’t find anything related or similar to this issue.

(Fabrice) #34

try the fix in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1304965

(Jovan Gerodetti) #35

Sorry, I don’t quite get what I should try.

this patch includes headers from bionic/libc/kernel/common and bionic/libc/kernel/arch-${CPU_ARCH}. These headers seem to be already included.

I tried to change this:
TARGET_GLOBAL_CPPFLAGS += -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp

to this:
TARGET_GLOBAL_CPPFLAGS += -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -Ikernel/include

which ends in several errors about types being redefined.

(Jovan Gerodetti) #36

I fixed this by using the caf platform/hardware/qcom/media

(Jovan Gerodetti) #37

I got the build to complete, but the dt.img is still not working. If I repack the recovery image with the original dt.img it starts booting (also broken but it starts)

(Rimas Kudelis) #38

Hi TN!
Have you managed to get anywhere further?

(Jovan Gerodetti) #39

nope sorry. I’m quite busy right now. If any one has a hint for why the dt.img is not working I can give it a try. But I don’t have time to investigate.

(Jovan Gerodetti) #40

Well i had an other look at it today and noticed that the dt.img doesn’t even get build. I had this issue under CM before, but I honestly can’t remember how I solved it. If anyone knows how to include it in AOSP, tips are wellcome. :sweat_smile: