Dear Tech Speakers Team,
There is going to be an event called Developer’s Day 2016 by FAST University on 10th March. It is being hosted by FAST-NUCES and organized by the ACM chapter at FAST-NUCES. The event draws students from reputable institutions across Karachi and neighboring cities in Pakistan.
I would like to specially request @flaki if you would be available to conduct a Tech Talk at the event about:
- Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/developersday/
- Reps Event Page: https://reps.mozilla.org/e/developers-day-2016-by-fast-university/
- Etherpad: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/remo-developers-day-2016-by-fast-university
- I filed a Developer Events Request Bug and have added all details there: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1247825
Depending on your response, i will file the appropriate Budget Request for your Travel Expanses, along with the Funds required by the organizers for us to hold this event.
Awaiting your response.
- Mozilla Rep from Karachi, Pakistan
- Regional Ambassador Lead (RAL) of the Firefox Student Ambassadors program in Pakistan