Coordination - Important for Firefox users, message to mostly Firefox users

Hello

With this topic I’m referring to this topic Really amazed how useless firefox is now

This topic is meant for users. Though I don’t see it likely that there are many purely users here. Though I do think there are people here that are somehow related. Though in my estimation not many.

The reason:
As I said before this topic:

And the reply I posted in that topic.

I am certainly not putting all focus on addons.
I say there is this dis&connect between users and makers. And it takes users that will do it to fix it.

So, in fact it needs typical users, that become makers so to speak to coordinate this. Masses can not coordinate. Under the current conditions, I dare call it hell. Can’t even blame them. Though still, if there is no coordination things could at a minimum be done better.

So reply to this topic and it could be discussed. No matter how new it is as an idea.

That topic was archived for having a tone that is against our Community Participation Guidelines, I would suggest avoid continuing a conversation that was not really positive.

To be honest, I struggle to understand you topic here. What is your specific input about Firefox and do you have suggestions to improve?

Thanks!

If you say ,continue’’ I must know whether or not this topic can continue or not. It is another topic. Though it is important to refer to that other topic or any other topic.

As I said here:

It must be taken into account that this topic must be repeated. OR something else. But that would be too fast.

If the answer is ,no’’ and it is closed, I don’t want any business with people who do this.

I just saw that two commas become one, when I use this as quote symbols.

As a web developer for internal system revamp, my experience for supporting your browser is not great.

For input type search, Firefox is the only browser that take 10 years to be UNABLE to put a clear button in the searchbar, when the guy responsible for that keep changing the assignee.

Firefox is the only browser that handles composition events differently from other browsers, Edge included.

Firefox is the only browser that take 6 years to not be able to fix a flexbox bug that is lying around

You can imagine my reliving when my supervisor told me to stop supporting Firefox and enforces the users to use Chromium-based browsers instead, Firefox’s reluctance of handling issues that are lying around and horrible developer experience is driving your market share down.