Failed using my own model

I am working on DeepSpeech 0.4.1
tensorflow-gpu==1.12.0
python 3.6
All requirements are installed. I have downloaded pretrained model and using common voice audio to check pre-trained model.

This is what I am getting. I couldn’t find the solution of this problem.
deepspeech --model models/output_graph.pbmm --alphabet models/alphabet.txt --lm models/lm.binary --trie models/trie --audio HF1.wav
Loading model from file models/output_graph.pbmm
TensorFlow: v1.6.0-18-g5021473
DeepSpeech: v0.2.0-0-g009f9b6
2019-01-28 18:24:10.033574: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:140] Your CPU supports instructions that this TensorFlow binary was not compiled to use: AVX2 FMA
Invalid argument: No OpKernel was registered to support Op ‘Pack’ with these attrs. Registered devices: [CPU], Registered kernels:

[[Node: lstm_fused_cell/stack_1 = Pack[N=2, T=DT_INT32, axis=1](input_lengths, lstm_fused_cell/range_1)]]

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/rc/.local/bin/deepspeech”, line 11, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/home/rc/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deepspeech/client.py”, line 81, in main
ds = Model(args.model, N_FEATURES, N_CONTEXT, args.alphabet, BEAM_WIDTH)
File “/home/rc/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deepspeech/init.py”, line 14, in init
raise RuntimeError(“CreateModel failed with error code {}”.format(status))
RuntimeError: CreateModel failed with error code 3

Kindly help me. Thank you!

Looks like you are using 0.2.0 binaries, this cannot work with a 0.4.1 model.

Can you guide me how to fix it ?
Thank you!

I had been working on DeepSpeech 0.2.0 but I left using it because decoded results were not separated with space due to CTC decoder problem in 0.2.0

I downloaded Deepspeech 0.4.1 in different directory. Help me in changing the binaries which are causing problem.

Thank you!!!

I’m not sure I can fix your system for you, there’s nothing magic here: setup a new virtualenv if you are using Python binaries and pip install. It’s all documented.

Its resolved, my audio file was not in the required directory. everything else is working perfect.
Thank you!

what is tensorflow version should we used? I clone Deepspeech from this link

and clone Mozilla tensorflow ver 1.14 from here:
git clone https://github.com/mozilla/tensorflow.git