I made a Fairphone 2 build successfully but im not sure whats working and whats just a mater of B2G transition.
So what i did is to make a build on branches gecko “pine” and gaia “kanikani”.
Maybe this is more clear:
it succeded and i was able to flash the Fairphone 2.
After reboot it opened several nautilus File browser Windows on my Ubuntu and showed a message saying something like “not able to mount device”
So i detached the phone and unlocked it with the slider. But the result was a bit confusing:
- Homescreen was white empty and had a searchbar that,
- when pressing on it, a keyboard comes up and i can type but i can’t see what im typing because the searchbar is hidden behind a white area that comes up with the keyboard…
- a swipe from right to left side brought me to a second screen i know from my earlyer FXOS tests. The Pining screen.
- Volume brings up a Volumebar normaly
- Viration when pressing the vol down button several times until the bar is on minimum works.
- the rotation of the Display works.
- the camera button on the side of the device seams to work because its vibrating but nothing is happening. I think because camera app is not ready jet…?
8.Power button makes the display go dark and wakeup after pressing again.
- after exactly 15 seconds the phone stops to react and after 20 seconds the display goes dark and i can not turn it on again else than press and hold the powerbutton 10 seconds to restart the device.
can somebody number me the thing that are correct (because of B2G transistion will solve it someday) and the issues i have to trace?