Existing feature improvements:
- Screenshots should be saved locally, later those can be auto synced by firefox later (Cool).
- After taking the screenshots, firefox should not redirect the user to the shot page. A notification informing user about the screenshot details, and stuff would be sufficient.
- Library can be customized, for better user interaction with their data.
New feature requests:
- Slideshow to display screen-shots.
- Should allow user to change the output format. (e.g. jpg, etc)
- should have information where, when it’s been taken.
PS: Mozilla done great job, and now I don’t feel recommending firefox to mates, and friends. Speed has really improved, internet surfing is wonderful, UI is precious, CPU memory consumption has reduced by 150-300 MB.