Getting user rating text in e-mail notifications back

Since AMO’s design update all user rating emails look like this:

A user has rated your add-on, User Agent Switcher.

Rating:
5 out of 5 stars.

You can view the rating here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/uaswitcher/reviews/1140051/

Most importantly the actual content of the review (the interesting part for me) is not part the mail anymore making it pretty much useless. I want to be able to skim over these kinds of messages and quickly get a feel for how users currently feel about my extension. Clicking on every single link totally inhibits this and I miss out on valuable feedback. I also found nothing about re-enabling this in the settings. Please add it back!

Hi @ntninja, thanks for reaching out. This is a known issue that, due to the set up of the AMO frontend, unfortunately does not have an easy fix.

One solution we discussed is to send developers a daily summary of reviews for their add-ons, which would include review text. We’ve filed an issue if you would like to join or track that conversation.

Thanks for the links!

I don't really understand why the new code now requires to submit and then edit instead of submitting the whole thing at end, but I guess there are reasons.

The idea of receiving daily digests sounds good to me (although I rarely receive more than one review per day), but in that case I'd really prefer to receive one digest per add-on, so that I can continue to track reviews for different add-ons in different main folders. I've added this to the mentioned issue.

Thank you for looking into this!