From our last meeting, we have the following notes to answer the following question: How do we convert communication into aligned action? How do we build tools that help people feel accountable while feeling supported? How do we create incentives?
We need your help to answer this question. We would really appreciate your feedback and ideas!
Subcontext: How might we build tools or processes that create visibility and incentives for accountability and learning from activities and their contribution to the goals/objective/strategy?
- The basic question here is “how can we keep people accountable?” and “How should reporting work?” which are partly answered as proposal below
- The other question is “How can we share learnings?”
- We have reports and metrics, but we need to make it easier to filter them for learnings
- We could have this in a structure that enables it to be shared on education.mozilla-community.org in an easy way
- How can we create incentives for people to share those learnings?
- If those learnings are shared for all this might be an incentive enough . Further this could also be part of a public profile, showing others that this person has learned (and therefore improved their skills) in terms of reference for a CV or similar.
- We can fit in the recognition proposal that we already have as well
Feel free to reach out here if anything from these notes is not clear enough to give feedback or ideas on!