Here we go with our regular update …
Community contributed Pull Requests
Once again a huge thank you to @mkohler and @Mte90 for their ongoing commitment in advancing the ReMo portal.
Great to see @CuriousLearner as new contributor. Welcome!
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our latest Q1 OKR confidence scoring. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 (low confidence) to 10 (high confidence).
O1: The IAM Stack is highly reliable
- (7) KR1: Moderator is hosted on the new, kubernetes-based Mozilla IAM infrastructure
- (10) KR2: Basic end-to-end monitoring and alerting is in place for access group changes
- (10) KR3: Test automation coverage for all major IAM use cases
O2: Easy to use
- (10) KR1: The New Login Experience (NLX) is deployed to all Mozilla IAM properties
- (10) KR2: (SSO) Dashboard alerts are made actionable
- (7) KR3: Mozillians.org Repositioning UX research identifies key user needs
- (9) KR4: There is a plan to replace the Mozillians.org API with a public Person API