Here we go with our regular update …
- The CoSS Events Utility is taking further shape at: http://events.mozilla.org/firefoxinportland
- Your Firefox Account can be linked to your Mozillians.org profile (in Staging).
- Lots of under the hood work to get Staff data into Mozillians.org.
Community contributed Pull Requests
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our first Q2 OKR confidence scoring. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 (low confidence) to 10 (high confidence).
O1: Easy to manage and trusted security
- (3) All Staff members have Mozillians.org profiles
- (2) Workday API integration scoped out with People team
- (1) Main components of the IAM Stack are hosted on the kubernetes-based Mozilla IAM infrastructure
- (1) Expiration of access based on service usage
O2: Build towards high-value needs
- (7) Add Firefox Accounts to account linking
- (7) Add Firefox Accounts as login method to Mozilla IAM
- (5) The Person API replaces Mozillians.org’s public API
- (2) Plan transition of Bugzilla to Mozilla IAM