Here we go with our regular update …
- Events Utility v1 was launched!! You can find its link on the SSO Dashboard.
- Firefox Accounts have landed in Mozilla IAM.
- We have a video prototype for a Log In / Sign Up flow through NLX. It will be first used by Common Voice.
- Updates on Mozillians.org Repositioning UX and architectural thinking.
- Improved Discourse login flow: We heard your voices and improved the failed login experience.
Community and Cross-Org Contributions
- Thanks @rfkelly, @vladikoff, jbuck, @adavis and many others in the Firefox org for their work and help on Firefox Accounts (and adding specific features just for us)!
- Continued thank you to all the people who press the
Reportbutton on Mozillians.org spam profiles. Please send me a message and I will add you to future thank you notes.
We are still missing Release notes for Mozillians, which now adds the GitHub username of a user to the profile. We will add it once it’s available.
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our latest Q2 OKR confidence scoring. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 (low confidence) to 10 (high confidence).
O1: Easy to manage and trusted security
- (4) All Staff members have Mozillians.org profiles
- (4) Workday API integration scoped out with People team
- (5) Main components of the IAM Stack are hosted on the kubernetes-based Mozilla IAM infrastructure
- (10) Expiration of access based on service usage
O2: Build towards high-value needs
- (10) Add Firefox Accounts to account linking
- (10) Add Firefox Accounts as login method to Mozilla IAM
- (5) The Person API replaces Mozillians.org’s public API
- (6) Plan transition of Bugzilla to Mozilla IAM