here we go with our regular update … in 2018 we use letters from the Latin Alphabet for our sprints.
- We are component’izing the Content Utility. First traces can be found in the bootstrapped CoSS repo.
- All Mozillians.org Access Groups now get a G Suite Team Drive provisioned.
- Lots of updates to our New Login Experience (NLX). Please test it by hitting
- We Landed a set of Mozillians.org group management enhancements:
- Only vouched users with multi-factor authentication (MFA) accounts can be invited to the NDA (i.e. Mozilla LDAP or Github+2FA).
- Only NDA members can request access to a reviewed access group.
- NDA members can now be curators of an access group. (This is the aka @tad Use Case )
Community contributed Pull Requests
- @willkg added Django 2.0 support to mozilla-django-oidc
- @tanner setup https://roadshow.rustbr.org with our new Terraform module.
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
We don’t have Q1 OKRs yet. Shame on @hmitsch.