here we go with our regular update …
- The Open Innovation Products & Engineering Team (formerly Participation Systems) met for 3-work-days in Munich, Germany. We got lot’s of good stuff done but certainly achieved much less IAM/CoSS related sprint goals this time.
- The New Login Experience finally works with LastPass.
- Lot’s of message signing in the IAM Stack using pykmssig.
- Enhanced Mozillians.org group management to avoid orphaning Access Groups.
- Enabled local, offline development for our django OpenID connect library (mozilla-django-oidc).
Community contributed Pull Requests
- The Mozilla Community Web Services (MCWS) Team met in Toronto at the end of January. MCWS is a volunteer run team which shares many objectives with the Open Innovation Products& Engineering team. We amplify our strengths and mitigate our weaknesses. Huge and to the whole team. One of the documents that came out of the meeting is: MCWS Team Roles and Responsbilities
Remark: We will still write a release notes on the latest Mozillians.org production deploy (https://jenkins.services.mozilla.community/job/mozillians/job/production/81/) /cc @akatsoulas @nemo
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
We still don’t have Q1 OKRs. @hmitsch is already hiding under a rock because this is so embarrassing.