Sorry for not posting a proper summary from our Sprint C Review. The last three weeks have been demanding outside the Mozilla Project. Trying to get back on track now.
So here we go with our regular update …
- Welcoming @fiji to our team as permanent Staff member!
- Deployed the New Login Experience to all 80+ Mozilla IAM sites.
- CoSS’ Website Builder Utility componentization is taking shape:
full widthcomponents available.
- CoSS Event Utility: Successfully decided and tested the data fields to sync from Splash to Salesforce for event and contact information.
- Successful proof-of-concept adding Firefox Accounts as login method to Mozilla IAM. As soon as multi-factor authentication is available in Firefox Accounts (planned for Q2/2018), this Mozilla IAM login method will be deployed to production.
Community contributed Pull Requests
- Thank you @mkohler and fossbalaji for all the effort you put into the Reps Portal. It’s exciting to see the site being able to serve evolving programmatic needs.
- Thank you #mcws for the excellent write-up of your recent Toronto Meetup.
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
We still don’t have Q1 OKRs. @hmitsch has started work on Q2 OKRs.