Here we go with our regular update …
Reverting to Participation Systems
In mid-December 2017 we renamed our team from Participation Systems to Open Innovation Products & Engineering. During the past 3 months we realized that this team name was confusing rather than helping people understand what we do. So we decided to do the same we would do with a production rollout that goes south: We revert to the previous stable version. Please join me in welcoming (back) our old/new/old name Open Innovation Participation Systems.
- Discourse posts in the #ossn category are now surfaced on the Open Source Student Network site. This integrates the CoSS Website Builder Utility with its Discussion Utility.
- Lot’s of improvements to New Login Experience’s (NLX) auto-login. Hope it works better for you now.
- Improved alerting on the (SSO) Dashboard.
- For Staff members, the Mozilla IAM stack now relays information about staff type, cost center and executive level.
- Lots of improvements for our IAM Stack development and operations tooling.
Community contributed Pull Requests
- Fixed the ordering of events in the API
- Fixed a login issue in the mobile view
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
Given up on Q1 OKRs. @hmitsch work on Q2 OKRs ongoing.