It has been a while sine our last post so it is hard to pick just a few highlights from all the releases that happened since then but it is worth mentioning a few:
- We completely switched to Webpack for front-end asset handling
- Moved away from Jenkins for building our images
- Migrated from Kops Kubernetes clusters to EKS
- Switched to major version 3 of Django and updated a lot of deprecated libraries
- Added Content Security Policies in our platform that improved the overall platform security
- Addressed long standing bugs along with a few security vulnerabilities.
Moving forward we will be posting here regular updates about each release along with its highlights.