Looking for adapter maintainers

Due to changes in my personal set-up I’m no longer using any of my adapters. Since I thus also don’t really test them and don’t really have time to maintain something I don’t use myself I’m looking for new maintainers for all of my adapters. My adapters are:

• Logitech Harmony
  • Netatmo Weather and Healthy Home Coach
  • Chromecast Adapter
  • Flic Adapter
  • Sonos Adapter
  • Max Smart 2 Adapter (I don’t expect anyone to even be interested in this one)

All of these can be found as repos of my github user: https://github.com/freaktechnik
They are all JS based and almost all of them use a third party NPM module to actually communicate with the devices.

I’m happy to give access to the github repos, moving them to a different user should be avoided until the links would be adjusted in the distributed package.

I’d be happy to take over the Chromecast and Flic adapters. I don’t have hardware to test the other 4.

I could take over Sonos, Netamo and Harmony

Wonderful, I’ll transfer the repos to you two. This will add me as a contributor, even if I won’t really contribute. Further, I just read that this will redirect the URLs pointing to my user to the new location, so it should be safe to do. And else you have a first action of rebranding the add-on packages and releasing them as new versions :wink:

Alright, I’ve sent transfer requests for the 5 repositories. Feel free to reach out anytime if you’re confused about what’s going on in these adapters or some protocol quirks - I will likely still remember what’s up.

Thank you very much for keeping these adapters alive!