I am Mohi Us Sunnat, a Reps from Dhaka, Bangladesh. As we all know that this year Mozilla has planned Growth Spring Campaign with the hashtag #FoxYeah. I feel lucky to organize MozCoffee in Dhaka city. I have organized 6 MozCoffee events in six different Firefox Clubs of Dhaka and the campaign duration was 25 June to 7 July.
Event Page (Reps Portal): MozCoffee in Dhaka – 2015
The Clubs are
- Adamjee Cantonment College IT Club – 25-Jun-2015
- AUST firefox club – 30-Jun-2015
- Firefox@EWU – 1-Jul-2015
- NSU Firefox Community – 4-Jul-2015
- ULAB Mozilla Community – 5-Jul-2015
- BRACU Firefox Club – 7-Jul-2015
Regarding this Campaign I made a plan to success the agenda. The Plan was
- Selecting 12-15 FSAs to make a Booth for campaign in every club. It
may take 4-5 hours per day for 2/3 days.
- Anyone comes to the booth, they will tell and show them the features of latest Firefox Browser and the mission of Mozilla regarding Firefox.
- Encouraging people to share #FoxYeah! in Facebook, Twitter or any Social network. To make this more encouraging a MozCoffee sticker will be gifted to those who share.
- Providing the Firefox Desktop offline install file to those who are willing to join the booth.
- To make a video and take interview who will join the booth. After Taking the 6 club’s video, we will combine the videos in one Final Video.
- The Final day of club’s campaign, we will arrange a MozCoffee where the FSAs and the new comers will come and take some snacks and end the Campaign (It’s applicable for every clubs).
- Write blogs at least one from every club.
With the help of the Club Leads, FSAs and Mozillians, I have successfully finished my campaign.
Attendance in this Campaign (including visitors):
Estimated Attendance: 200
Actual Attendance: more than 350
- Adamjee Cantonment College IT Club
- AUST firefox club
- NSU Firefox Community
- ULAB Mozilla Community
- BRACU Firefox Club
Event Hashtags: #FoxYeah #MozCoffeeDhaka2015