Although we have not posted any updates for a while, we have been rather active on constantly improving the mozillians.org functionality.
The last release was yesterday and it was mostly about squashing a few bugs related to the user settings of the Identity Profiles. Some other highlights from previous releases are:
- The introduction of access groups which are responsible for granting access to internal services.
- Staff members can provision access groups.
- Community members can be curators of an access group.
- Firefox Accounts integration with mozillians.org.
- Verified GitHub usernames can be exposed both in UI and search.
- Lots of improvements in the way that mozillians.org communicates with the rest of the IAM stack.
- Improvements in the spam functionality to automatically remove profiles marked as spam both automatically and by vouched users.
- Tweaks in the autocomplete fields that are used in the access groups.
- Search improvements.
- A major upgrade to the last Django LTS version, a lot of library upgrades and automatic dependency maintenance.
- New entries in the external accounts.
- Regular bug fixes and maintenance.
Thanks to everyone who helped with all these releases.