Multiple queries on flexbox, grid and position

I would like to ask few things on flexbox, grid and position.

1. I understand that alignment of properties is limited to the values in flexbox. So are we allowed to use position or anything else to adjust the same?

2. Are we allowed to use media queries when we use flexbox and grid? I read somewhere that for flexbox it is fine and for grid there is no need. Is this true?

3. What is the best possible resource to learn industry level practices (in general) regarding positioning/alignment of elements in web pages while working with this stack-HTML/CSS/JS?

Hello @gideon19

1. never tried it so best way to try and see how things go but there tiny issue that would reduce some of the responsive way that the flex-box work

2. you can use it for both but in my humble opinion it depend on what you going to use it for

3. each lesson show what is best practice like when to use certain tag based on tag semantic mean
    check this one https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/

the point is that you use the right tool/option for the right case so for example if you have image use image tag do not use div unless if you have good reason for doing that give alt attribute value to it to help people who has sight issue and so on

and remember there many way to solve same issue and the more you practice the more you would be familiar with which the right way to solve each one
hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

This seems a bit complicated and confusing for me. Seems like I need to play around with things a bit more. Thank you for the reply again (not just someone :slight_smile: )!

i totally agree .it give all info at single time so i think it would better to build it step by step from the tips in the lessons here then keep that link in case if you search for certain thing later or if there no topic/lesson provided here for it

and you very welcome :slight_smile: