Need help to upload addon on ozilla add on store to help colour blind people

what is the problem i am not able to understand. kindly suggest some suggestions.

Make sure you pack the extension in a zip, such that it is not in a subfolder with the name of the extension. The easiest way to achieve that is to select all the files in the folder (the folder shown in your screenshot) and compress the selection.

1 Like

Thanks sir for giving your precious time, but while uploading i uploaded the zip file only. I had selected all the files and put them in a folder named colorvision after that i had zipped the file. Then the zipped file was uploaded by me sir.

The difference here is that you zipped the folder and not the individual files. It is important that the files are directly inside the zip and not inside a subfolder in the zip.

sir this time as per your guidance i zipped all the files but still the .json file is not being recognised.

You don’t zip the files and folder individually, you select them all at once and make one zip file out of them. This leads to a zip file that directly contains the files, instead of containing the “COLORVISION” folder.

1 Like

yeah sir done!! THANK YOU soo much sir for your kind help.