Non-secured IoT devices

How Mozila petition about “CloudPets” (https://mic.com/articles/189673/target-and-walmart-stop-selling-the-superhackable-kids-toy-cloudpets-after-pressure-from-mozilla#.cEUgJNqWo) was organized ?
What I need to publish info about more non-secured IoT devices ?

Igor Rabinovich ( rabiigor.com )

Hi Igor,

I’m not sure about that particular campaign, but the Mozilla Foundation also maintains a directory of connected devices and their privacy and security characteristics on the Privacy Not Included website.

For any questions about that guide or to recommend a product for review or offer constructive feedback, please email Jen Caltrider jen@mozillafoundation.org

I’m not sure if this answers your question, but I hope it helps.

Ben

Ben thanks for reply ! I have just sent the email to Jen . Will wait for his reply.

Jen hi !

I am CEO & Co-founder of Akita.cloud - Israel based cyber security company that specializes on Smart Home Cyber Security As A Service.

We manufacturer Akita devices and sell it all over the world. Our end customers are Homes and SOHO.

In addition to real-time protection we provide monthly reports to our users where we describe security issues we have found inside their home network and on there Home Router.

I will be glad to prepare monthly report for Mozilla foundation with list of IoT devices & routers we have found problems on. Obviously without user details.

Can it interest you ?