Sprint 18 - Forecast
Sprint 18 - Impact Evaluation
- (not achieved) Clean board, clean mind for the Work Week following this sprint
- (on hold) Set individual OKRs for this quarter
- (in progress) Work Week preparation, incl. IAM/CoSS vision
- (in progress) NDA Renewal process improvements
- (untouched) Mozillians.org search improvement: Feature parity for public profile search
- (done) Reps infrastructure migration: Have a non-production version of Reps running on ParSys infra.
- (in progress) Discourse Story 2017: Email-in improvements moving towards mailing list parity and conceptualize next steps with Discourse.
Highlights and Release Notes
- The Reps portal was run on ParSys infrastructure for the first time!!
- Result of our work on the NDA Renewal process is being tested intensively.
- Infrastructure visualization on Grafana is now working.
Community contributed Pull Requests
OKR Confidence Levels
Prefixed in brackets, we list the current achievement confidence on a scale of 1 to 10.
Objective: We have shipped first iterations of the participation systems/software that are important pieces of our long-term roadmap
- (2) KR1: Mozillians.org LDAP integration (IAM Package C) is on track to become “the LDAP frontend” during Q2 as demonstrated by a bare-bones org chart visualization
- (2) KR2: Ship (to PROD) first iteration of Community Support Software [shared with MoFo]
- (2) KR3: Current ParSys priorities rearticulated with underlying business requirements and accepted as an input to the multi-year strategy process
- Taiga Sprint Card: https://tree.taiga.io/project/pierros-mozilla-particiaption-systems/us/538
- Taiga Sprint Tag: https://tree.taiga.io/project/pierros-mozilla-particiaption-systems/kanban?kanban-status=904519&tags=sprint%2018
Feedback and Questions
- Please leave a comment on this Discourse topic, or
- find us on the channels listed on the Participation Systems wiki page