it’s been a while because the IAM Team (and about 1.000 other Mozillians) was out for the Mozilla All Hands. We fine tuned our Sprint Anatomy and will now have fortnightly Review meetings on Thursdays. For now, this is the intent to come back to our regular updates and sum up what happened in the last pre-All Hands sprint (Sprint 10) and the first post-All Hands sprint (Sprint 11).
- Evaluated Django CMS packages for CoSS
- An excellent video on our IAM Q2 OKR:
- Mozillians.org now on ParSys AWS infrastructure
- SSO Dashboard available to Mozilla Communities
Community contributed Pull Requests
- Thank you to Jeff Parr for ongoing Discourse code reviews and Patrick Uiterwijk for contributions to mozilla-django-oidc.
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our last Q2 OKR confidence. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
Objective: Ship software in partnership with IT,
Marketing and MoFo that delivers prioritized functionality to Mozilla’s participation systems stack
- (1) Auth0 identity platform is expanded to 2 systems shared among staff and volunteers
(6) Ship first iteration of CMS, CRM integration and Events management to
Mozilla Clubs,Campus Clubs and Developer Community Pilot
- (5) 100% of existing ParSys wp-admin hosted community sites migrated to WPEngine