here we go with our regular update.
Community contributed Pull Requests
- Not a pull request but still worth a thousand thank yous: A big shout out to @tad for helping out with getting the OVH issue resolved.
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our first Q3 OKR confidence scoring. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
O1: Share a G Suite document for collaboration with a group as defined by Mozillians.org (e.g. the staff & volunteer body Mozilla Reps Council)
(1) KR1: Staff profiles are automatically available to Mozillians.org
(1) KR2: G Suite has visibility of Mozillians.org groups
(1) KR3: A user login in from a new location triggers an alert in the SSO Dashboard (security enhancement)
O2: CoSS has Utilities that enable content manipulation by admins, users to contact the program, and program-specific discussion groups
(2) KR1: CMS that has a well designed UX, is secure, and easy to add/edit content without any coding.
(1) KR2: Roles and permissions are determined from integration with Mozilla’s group management allowing for seamless staff/volunteer management.
(1) KR3: Discourse’s ability to scale for program-specific discussion groups is proven
O3: Link the contribution of ParSys’ activities and vision to the OI strategic plan
(1) KR1: The ParSys infrastructure roadmap is aligned with the Open Innovation Strategy
(2) KR2: All community WordPress sites are decommissioned from ParSys AWS
(2) KR3: Bitergia’s data, tool and knowledge assets from the Q2 Strategy Project are integrated in our Community Analytics platform