here we go with our regular update.
- CoSS site #2 has been technically launched at challenges.mozilla.community (content is just a copy of the Open Source Student Network).
- Open Innovation Team and Reps Council are the first group of Staff and Volunteers to share a G Suite team drive.
- The Person API has landed on the Change Integration Service (CIS).
- Check out the new (Auth0) Lock front end.
Community contributed Pull Requests
- None, but there are rumors that @mkohler is having PRs for us soon.
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our latest Q4 OKR confidence scoring. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
O1: Prove that IAM enables seamless collaboration among Staff and Volunteers
- (5) KR1: Technical proof that a user who stopped using a service loses access
- (10) KR2: Technical proof that a user profile can be retrieved from CIS
- (8) KR3: All accounts with privileged access have MFA’d logins enforced (NDA’ed Mozillians, Staff, etc)
- (10) KR4: A G Suite team drive is shared with a Mozillians Group (on our TEST G Suite)
- (7) KR5: All NDA’ed volunteers who use Slack login with Mozilla’s SSO
O2: CoSS defines its V2 strategy while continue to deliver immediate results
- (6) KR1: Update CoSS roadmap based on 2018 partnership landscape
- (3) KR2: CoSS Event Utility is being used by two programs
- (3) KR3: CoSS Website Builder Utility allows admins to build their own webpages
- (1) KR4: Discussion Utility surfaces relevant activity on the OSSN property
O3: Redefine ParSys within the operationalization of the Open Innovation Strategy
- (8) KR1: Create a vision for horizontal product and systems engineering in 2018
- (6) KR2: A horizon model plan to support Open Innovation’s work
O4: Coherent UX/UI for Lock, Dashboard, Mozillians.org
- (3) KR1: Coherent UX for Mozillians.org (“Mozilla Accounts”)
- (9) KR2: New Lock follows the UX design
O5: Consistent staff and volunteer profiles across Mozilla properties
- (5) KR1: Phonebook replacement specification is signed off by Open Innovation, IT, Legal and the People Team
- (7) KR2: Technical proof that LDAP user data is provisioned into CIS
- (9) KR3: HRIS group data allows InfoSec team to access MozDef