it took a while to get the IAM/CoSS Sprint 3 Review meeting uploaded to AirMo, so here we go with our regular update …
- CoSS CMS prototyping with Mezzanine is going well. Currently working on themeing and optimized journeys for different users.
- Mozillians.org Geodata Handling finally cleaned up. Yay!!
- Reps Portal migrated from a dedicated data center to the ParSys AWS cloud.
- Auth0 SSO Dashboard is taking shape.
- Significant way through Discourse category cleanup.
Community contributed Pull Requests
- None this time.
IAM/CoSS Sprint 3 Review Meeting
IAM/CoSS Sprint 4
Sprint Goal IAM
Sprint Goal CoSS
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our current OKR confidence. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
Objective: We have shipped first iterations of the participation systems/software that are important pieces of our long-term roadmap
(7) KR1: Mozillians.org LDAP integration (IAM Package C) is on track to become “the LDAP frontend” during Q2
as demonstrated by a bare-bones org chart visualization
(7) KR2: Ship
(to PROD)first iteration of Community Support Software [shared with MoFo]
(7) KR3: Current ParSys priorities rearticulated with underlying business requirements
and accepted as an input to the multi-year strategy process