here we go with our regular update …
- Most of our people were out because of a few public holidays or for training. Keeping the saw sharpened!
- CoSS and IAM integration is starting to take shape
- A first version of CoSS Logical Architecture (functional view) was formulated
- First PRs for the Change Integration Service (CIS) are landing.
- Final UX design rounds for the SSO Dashboard
- Lots of Community contributions landed in PROD
Community contributed Pull Requests
- Events page UI fix on Reps Portal (Thanks https://github.com/tsmrachel)
- Group top menu links on Reps Portal (Thanks https://github.com/tsmrachel)
- mozillaindia.org is now running on ParSys infrastructure (Thanks @tanner)
- Change Sign In button on mozillians.org to include registration (Thanks https://github.com/tsmrachel)
- ParSys configuration management code cleanup (Thanks @tanner)
- Replace ‘Labs’ with Mozilla Activate in the reps portal. (Thanks @mkohler )
IAM/CoSS Sprint 5 Review Meeting
OKR Confidence Levels
New quarter, new OKRs! This is our current OKR confidence. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
Objective: Ship software in partnership with IT, Marketing and MoFo that delivers prioritized functionality to Mozilla’s participation systems stack
- (1) Auth0 identity platform is expanded to 2 systems shared among staff and volunteers
- (1) Ship first iteration of CMS, CRM integration and Events management to Mozilla Clubs, Campus Clubs and Developer Community Pilot
- (2) 100% of existing ParSys wp-admin hosted community sites migrated to WPEngine