here we go with our regular update …
- We launched a Staff-internal version of Mozilla’s new SSO Dashboard. Next stop: Open the Dashboard up to passwordless authentication (i.e. Community access).
- CoSS and IAM integration took further shape
- A stunningly beautiful and equally meaningful CoSS Utilities Metaphor image
- Decomposed Q2 Objective into tangible pieces (“A mocked volunteer Mozillians.org profile which was provisioned to LDAP via CIS is retrieved through Auth0”)
Community contributed Pull Requests
- No pull requests
- A big shout-out to MCWS (@tad, @Kensie and others) for getting the ball rolling on Community Sites transition to WPengine
IAM/CoSS Sprint 6 Review Meeting
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our current Q2 OKR confidence. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
Objective: Ship software in partnership with IT, Marketing and MoFo that delivers prioritized functionality to Mozilla’s participation systems stack
- (4) Auth0 identity platform is expanded to 2 systems shared among staff and volunteers
- (1) Ship first iteration of CMS, CRM integration and Events management to Mozilla Clubs, Campus Clubs and Developer Community Pilot
- (3) 100% of existing ParSys wp-admin hosted community sites migrated to WPEngine