here we go with our regular update … sorry for being almost a week late this time. Will try harder with Sprint 9.
- Clickable CoSS prototype that illustrates two key user flows: Becoming a club captain, joining a club
- IAM CIS (Change Integration Service) work on track for the All Hands use case (As a Mozilla Rep, I can access a specific Discourse category)
- Mozillians.org search refactoring on track to land during the next sprint
Community contributed Pull Requests
- No pull requests this time
We had an incident on the Reps portal when the Reps Council elections started. Aiming for openness and transparency, we published the post mortem here:
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our current Q2 OKR confidence. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
Objective: Ship software in partnership with IT,
Marketing and MoFo that delivers prioritized functionality to Mozilla’s participation systems stack
- (1) Auth0 identity platform is expanded to 2 systems shared among staff and volunteers
(4) Ship first iteration of CMS, CRM integration and Events management to
Mozilla Clubs,Campus Clubs and Developer Community Pilot
- (3) 100% of existing ParSys wp-admin hosted community sites migrated to WPEngine