here we go with our regular update.
- A video showing key user flows for CoSS (becoming a club captain, joining a club) and first Landing Page implementations
- A sneak peak at the CoSS events utility
- A live demo of the end-to-end process for our Q2 OKR (Adding a user to a specific Mozillians.org group enables this user to access a specific Discourse category) - at 12m53s in the video
- The mozilla-django-oidc library gains wider adoption at Mozilla. Thank you @peterbe and @willkg!
Community contributed Pull Requests
- Thank you to Jeff Parr for Discourse code review!
- To come: A post mortem on mailing list membership updates not being propagated for the NDA group on Mozillians.org
IAM/CoSS Sprint Review
OKR Confidence Levels
This is our current Q2 OKR confidence. It is prefixed in brackets, the scale is 1 to 10.
Objective: Ship software in partnership with IT,
Marketing and MoFo that delivers prioritized functionality to Mozilla’s participation systems stack
- (1) Auth0 identity platform is expanded to 2 systems shared among staff and volunteers
(5) Ship first iteration of CMS, CRM integration and Events management to
Mozilla Clubs,Campus Clubs and Developer Community Pilot
- (4) 100% of existing ParSys wp-admin hosted community sites migrated to WPEngine