I recently reinstalled Windows 10 pro 64-bit on my computer. The first program I installed after that was the latest version of Firefox. After signing into my Firefox sync profile and installing my preferred add-ons, I can't get any themes to show up with Personas Plus and Personas Rotator installed. It's not just simply not working, though - it's not working in some very specific and rather bizarre ways.
Here's what I'm experiencing:
1. No images show up on the top or bottom of my browser, where I'd expect to see theme pictures.
2. Despite this, the custom font colors do change if I swap personas.
3. I'm logged into my list of favorites, but the persona rotator isn't picking any of those to shuffle to, it just picks one from the "featured" category. It does this if I click the rotator button, or after a period of time if I've specified one.
4. The Personas add-on button in my add-on toolbar doesn't have a submenu for Personas Rotator; I distinctly remember it having one before.
5. Most peculiarly, the persona shows up perfectly fine if I go into the "Customize" menu! Once I exit, though, or if I switch to another tab, the images disappear and it just goes to blank white space.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both add-ons, and also tried to install an older version of them, but nothing seems to work so far. Anyone have any idea what I can do?