I recently reinstalled Windows 10 pro 64-bit on my computer. The first program I installed after that was the latest version of Firefox. After signing into my Firefox sync profile and installing my preferred add-ons, I can’t get any themes to show up with Personas Plus and Personas Rotator installed. It’s not just simply not working, though - it’s not working in some very specific and rather bizarre ways.
Here’s what I’m experiencing:
- No images show up on the top or bottom of my browser, where I’d expect to see theme pictures.
- Despite this, the custom font colors do change if I swap personas.
- I’m logged into my list of favorites, but the persona rotator isn’t picking any of those to shuffle to, it just picks one from the “featured” category. It does this if I click the rotator button, or after a period of time if I’ve specified one.
- The Personas add-on button in my add-on toolbar doesn’t have a submenu for Personas Rotator; I distinctly remember it having one before.
- Most peculiarly, the persona shows up perfectly fine if I go into the “Customize” menu! Once I exit, though, or if I switch to another tab, the images disappear and it just goes to blank white space.
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling both add-ons, and also tried to install an older version of them, but nothing seems to work so far. Anyone have any idea what I can do?