Question about see also links

I saw so many times see also links section in bottom of articles while learning javascript, it is essential to go through these links and learn ? or learning mdn articles is enough ?

those links has extra info so it always good to check them

when i check them i found some already i know or explained so i do those part in fast reading and other part has new info that where i focus more on it

and no course or tutorial or book can give you everything that why the learning is a process and not a one time shoot

hope that help and have a nice day

1 Like

in my opinion there is no right answer, just do what you feel like.
If you are interested in specific topic and want to investigate more of it (or you didn’t fully understand the article and want alternative explanation) then go for it and follow the links.
If not, just skip it and move on.
If you try to follow all links you see you will never finish following links.

2 Likes

I agree with what has been said above, but would also like to add — “See also” links are designed to provide related material, further reading topics, next pages to read if you are looking for a “next step”. But they should always be considered optional.

You should only go on to read them if you feel that doing so is valuable and serves a useful purpose for your learning plan, or the problem you are currently trying to solve.

3 Likes