Question on the BiRNN function of DeepSpeech

I am using the deepspeechv0.01 for some test, and I want to ask is the batch size in this function must be 1?

Because when I tested to feed the function with a tensor (shape = (2, 47, 494)), there is a error :
InvalidArgumentError (see above for traceback): len(seq_lens) != input.dims(1), (1 vs. 2

[[Node: bidirectional_rnn/bw/ReverseSequence = ReverseSequence[T=DT_FLOAT, Tlen=DT_INT32, batch_dim=1, seq_dim=0, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:GPU:0"](Reshape_5, qq_frames/read/_77)]]

[[Node: logits/_87 = _Recvclient_terminated=false, recv_device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0", send_device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:GPU:0", send_device_incarnation=1, tensor_name=“edge_1559_logits”, tensor_type=DT_FLOAT, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0"]]

and when I feed the the function with a tensor (shape = (1, 47, 494)), it works.

Do you mean Deep Speech v0.1? Is there some reason you are using such an old version?

I’ve solved this issue, because my another parameter length didn’t feed correctly.

No special reason for using it.