Rep of the Month - July 2015

Dear Reps,
Please join us in congratulating @mohamed7afezz for being selected as Mozilla Rep of the Month for July 2015.

Mohamed Hafez is an incredible Rep with great capabilities from Egypt, he has being part of the big Mozilla tour in Egypt to spread the Mozilla love and mission all over his region.
His latest big event was Mozilla Egypt Iftar (Arabic: إفطار‎ )in which they talked about Firefox OS and ways to get involved with Mozilla and also a formal Mozilla Egypt meeting. Additionally, he is involved in the coordination of the local launch campaign for Firefox OS in Egypt.

10 Likes

Congratulations Mohamed! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations Mohamed! It’s really an honor to have you among us Reps. Thank you again for your contributions and your passion and for inspiring so many other Reps!

2 Likes

Congratulations Mohamed! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations Mohamed!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Congrats Mohamed!!! Thanks for all your awesome work, keep rocking! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats Mohamed :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats and thanks Mohamed!!!

Best regards,

Gabriela

Mozilla Discourse wrote:

konstantinaKonstantina Papadea

August 4

Congrats Mohamed!!! Thanks for all your awesome work, keep rocking! :smile:

To respond, reply to this email or visit https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/rep-of-the-month-july-2015/2978/7 in your browser.

To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.

Sent Using Firefox OS
1 Like

Congrats, Sir! Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Mohamed,

Your dedication and achievements are inspiring. Well deserved, and thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for all my Mozilla family :heart: , i am really proud to be with you and this not come without my team work support :blush: :wink: , So thanks My Mozilla Egypt community Team.

1 Like

Very good work brother. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Wow Hafez man that is awesome! Thanks for your efforts!

1 Like

Congratulations to you!! Super awesome work

1 Like

Congratulation my dear friend :ok_hand: I am very much happy to see you there :heart_eyes: keep rocking :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats @mohamed7afezz!

1 Like

Many congratulations @mohamed7afezz :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!