Reps Newsletter rolling releases now behind calendar month

For some time now the Reps Newsletter has been released later than their titles suggest. For example October’s newsletter was published in November, September’s in October, and so forth.

My suggestion is to consider aligning the newsletter title with the expected publication month. This might require skipping a month. For example the November newsletter might become December newsletter as the publication date is not due until well into December.

Hi David,

In fact, the newsletter sent at the end of october / beginning of november is named “October” because it is a summary of what happened in October, events, rep of the (past) month…
And that’s the case for every month.

In this perspective, it’s not behind schedule.

Does it address your concern?

Thanks @r_HN42fyO-WKqJJnvvAS8F-w. I get what you mean, but I’m of the opinion that we are cognitively drawn towards the NEW. In an effort to capture the attention of as many reps as possible I suspect any initiatives to excite our brains could have a positive affect on open rates.

I agree it’s a bit weird to get an email with the name of the previous month. If we are going to send it at the beginning of each month we should probably use the new month’s name.

We also have the problem that often we forgot to prepare in advice of the next month because we are busy, so is not something happening for a specific reason.

Can you elaborate on this?

Well sometimes we published a bit later then our planning times but as Flore explained the content is about the month before about what is happened.