How do I subscribe to categories and topics?

Subscribing to a category

To subscribe to a category, navigate to it and set its notification status to “Watching”:

Now you’ll be notified for every new post in this category. These notifications will appear as a blue bubble on your avatar in the top right of every page:

You’ll also be emailed with notifications when you’re not active on the site.

If you’d like to be emailed even when you are active, and make your experience as much like a mailing list as possible, we’ve got some steps you can follow.

Subscribing to a topic

Similarly, to subscribe to a topic, set its status to “Watching”:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Image from video no longer shows in Print preview

I don’t see any accessibility options on firefox, I and ADHD and use closed captions / subtitles to help with paying attention to videos, I recently switched from chrome to firefox due to performance issues but i cant find any options for general closed captioning, not even any third party extentions its really something that should be standard, a lot of people have trouble with eyesight or focus retention

also it is incredibly difficult to actually get a hold of any staff member, i had to click five different ‘contact’ buttons multiple times each, the auto chat bot speaks in complete gibberish and never answers anything, and trying to find your contact led me in circles for over an hour.

this is really poor accessibility so far, extremely unfriendly to someone w adhd

i literally just want there to be subtitles

1 Like