There is a issue in 2FA that prevents me from completing step 3 of 3

No matter how I input the recovery key for the creation of 2fa the third step in the process fails each and every time, it matters not if keyboard or copy and paste is used, it simple fails. there is no blocking for Mozilla site or connections. Any Ideas?

Big Sur 11.2.2
Firefox 96.0.2 (64-bit)
1Password 7.8

Aren’t those individual recovery codes separated by a space and you are pasting them all there?

Also, if you paste the screenshot here, anyone can use it to login to your account. You should remove it asap and then generate new set of recovery codes!

Thanks for your concern on the key aspect but that recovery code is very old and that it doesn’t exist, you seeing a part hidden not the whole key. As for the space, I have done it with the space between segments and no space between segment and still no go. This was a straight up copy and paste from the site which created the recovery key as seen in the image.

Please delete this ASAP. You are posting all of your recovery codes. Individual recovery codes are separated by spaces. So bd…n1 is one code that you can enter, or az…gh.

Problem resolved with further info obtain elsewhere. Those will not work.

Cheers.