Unable to run inference on trained model

I have trained a DeepSpeech using CV data on AWS Deep Learning AMI. Though the training went through, I now realise the version of cuda installed was cuda-9.0. Now, while trying to run inference using the following command (note I am new, and just replaced the pre-trained model output_graph.pb file with the trained one. Should I build some client?)

deepspeech modelsmini/output_graph.pb sample-005749.wav models/alphabet.txt models/lm.binary models/trie

Also, the GPU is not able to use tensorflow because I need to configure it to use cuda-8.0. The inference using CPU is failing.

I am getting the following error:

2018-05-22 07:42:44.895817: E tensorflow/core/framework/op_segment.cc:53] Create kernel failed: Invalid argument: NodeDef mentions attr ‘identical_element_shapes’ not in Op<name=TensorArrayV3; signature=size:int32 -> handle:resource, flow:float; attr=dtype:type; attr=element_shape:shape,default=; attr=dynamic_size:bool,default=false; attr=clear_after_read:bool,default=true; attr=tensor_array_name:string,default=""; is_stateful=true>; NodeDef: bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/TensorArray_1 = TensorArrayV3clear_after_read=true, dtype=DT_FLOAT, dynamic_size=false, element_shape=[?,4096], identical_element_shapes=true, tensor_array_name=“bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/dynamic_rnn/input_0”, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0". (Check whether your GraphDef-interpreting binary is up to date with your GraphDef-generating binary.).
2018-05-22 07:42:44.895898: E tensorflow/core/common_runtime/executor.cc:643] Executor failed to create kernel. Invalid argument: NodeDef mentions attr ‘identical_element_shapes’ not in Op<name=TensorArrayV3; signature=size:int32 -> handle:resource, flow:float; attr=dtype:type; attr=element_shape:shape,default=; attr=dynamic_size:bool,default=false; attr=clear_after_read:bool,default=true; attr=tensor_array_name:string,default=""; is_stateful=true>; NodeDef: bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/TensorArray_1 = TensorArrayV3clear_after_read=true, dtype=DT_FLOAT, dynamic_size=false, element_shape=[?,4096], identical_element_shapes=true, tensor_array_name=“bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/dynamic_rnn/input_0”, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0". (Check whether your GraphDef-interpreting binary is up to date with your GraphDef-generating binary.).
[[Node: bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/TensorArray_1 = TensorArrayV3clear_after_read=true, dtype=DT_FLOAT, dynamic_size=false, element_shape=[?,4096], identical_element_shapes=true, tensor_array_name=“bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/dynamic_rnn/input_0”, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0"]]
Error running session: Invalid argument: NodeDef mentions attr ‘identical_element_shapes’ not in Op<name=TensorArrayV3; signature=size:int32 -> handle:resource, flow:float; attr=dtype:type; attr=element_shape:shape,default=; attr=dynamic_size:bool,default=false; attr=clear_after_read:bool,default=true; attr=tensor_array_name:string,default=""; is_stateful=true>; NodeDef: bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/TensorArray_1 = TensorArrayV3clear_after_read=true, dtype=DT_FLOAT, dynamic_size=false, element_shape=[?,4096], identical_element_shapes=true, tensor_array_name=“bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/dynamic_rnn/input_0”, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0". (Check whether your GraphDef-interpreting binary is up to date with your GraphDef-generating binary.).
[[Node: bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/TensorArray_1 = TensorArrayV3clear_after_read=true, dtype=DT_FLOAT, dynamic_size=false, element_shape=[?,4096], identical_element_shapes=true, tensor_array_name=“bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/dynamic_rnn/input_0”, _device="/job:localhost/replica:0/task:0/device:CPU:0"]]
None
Inference took 1.766s for 7.392s audio file.