Web designer Betray

Hi,

I am not an IT guy ,I am a banker unfprtuantly and my brother has a store online with Shopify and wanted to close and create a new website.

I hired a webdesigner from an app called up work.

Shortly speaking he did not meet expectatiobns,or respect terms and conditions or deadlines so Up work advised me to cancel contract and ask for refund.

Once I did that ,he upload incompatible pic to WordPress so that data base got corrupted and lost access and deleted my back up website files from AMS console and got access denied.

Still can see the website that was in process but no idea what can I do or should I start from scratch and lose hundreds of dollars.

Btw I opened account with Jithub and have access to jithub pro … if this can helps

Any advise plz

Tarek Wahid

(Attachment Emperor products_export_csv.csv is missing)

Hello @Tarek_Wahid

sorry to hear that but the most simple way that you restore your database or even your whole website to moment before that pic issue happened

notice

1. any thing that happened after the restore would not be exist so try to pick the right moment to restore the database/ website

all host domain has easy way to restore so no need to be technical just contact the support of your host and they will tell you what to do or even do it for you

the other way around would require someone read the log and know what happened and just modify that change back

so i guess the restore would be good and it would be free also :slight_smile:

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile: