Application Process / Selection Criteria / Responsibilities
With the changes to the Reps program we need to find how we can make a proper process for the application for all three tracks, what should be the criteria and what should be their responsibilities. This should be as easy as we have the current application process without much complexity.
The goal of this working group is to create a plan on how to align the application process, selection criteria and responsibilities with the new changes that will come up from other working groups.
(for now without timeline, let’s define this during our first meeting)
- We have a defined proposal for changes to the current application process to integrate the new changes.
- We have a re-worked list of criteria to become a Rep which incorporates the new strategy.
- We have defined responsibilities which every Rep should take on.
- We have defined a list of possible responsibilities that are specialisation-specific (to be confirmed, since the other groups might be working on this as well!)
##Possible Questions that need to be answered:
- What is the new application process and what will be different?
- Which are going to be the criteria for people applying on different Reps groups?
- Which are the responsibilities for the different Reps groups?
How to get involved
If you are interested in helping in this group, please fill out the following doodle with next week dates for an initial meeting: http://doodle.com/poll/5vvt94sfwcw34smr