2019 Mozilla Communities & Contributors Survey and State of the Rebel Alliance Report

Thanks Hermina. That makes sense. I took the survey and the rest of the questions reflected a variety of types of contributions.

I’d love to answer this survey!!! So please contact me whenever it’s available!!!
My IT company in Surat will contact soon.

Hi!

And thanks for this! The survey is still open and you can take it here:

My primary concern is that Mozilla would never abandon majority of contributing developers, as it did when changing its API (from XUL).

To me, Mozilla lost most of its credibility after that. I will spread the link with survey, but if that habit of just leaving the developers in the dark goes on, you will have hard time building really long-living friendly relations with third party developers.

Interestingly I just got a banner today (May 10th) about the survey that closed last week (May 3).

I have completed the survey more than a week ago, but I saw the banner today (May 11th) for the first time as well!

@gpclock @pransh15 Thank you both for signaling that. The survey is indeed closed and the banner shouldn’t show. I’ve redirected this to the right people to take it down, and I believe it will happen soon. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes