Awesome bar help text

I love how awesome the home page looks when only web search is enabled. I also have disabled auto search from the URL box (since I already have a nice search box in every new tab). However the help string in it doesn’t change to reflect this. My suggesting is simple:

If keyword.enabled is false change the text string in the URL box from

Search with (engine) or enter address

to

Enter address

or

Search or enter address

since searching is still possible with the popup buttons

It would be nice if the search engines popup in the home page’s search box also get the same newer css as the awesome bar.

FF 71

somewhat related

could you update the css for the drop down list with search engines on the home page like the one from the awesome bar

could you also make the Tab button move the cursor from the awesomebar to the search box (in the page) with one hit instead of three

There is a preference in about:config to restore the older behavior if you prefer:

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.

(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste navi and pause while the list is filtered

(3) Double-click the browser.toolbars.keyboard_navigation preference to switch the value from true to false

See also:

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/access-toolbar-functions-using-keyboard