Brainstorming - How should visibility of Reps activities look like?

I would suggest the option for “favorites” events, so you have the template for regular events.

I think what Henrik brings up in aggregating stuff from some social networks might be a good idea, but we’d need to have a way that not everything they tag “#mozilla” or “#reps” or so comes up there as then all the re-shares of something that someone else said will be in there.

I think some kind of reporting actually is a good idea, but in a more flexible and less structured way than now. Needing to select multiple dropdowns of initiatives are areas this falls into is making reporting harder, also only allowing very certain predefined sets of activities to be reported.

I think we want a reporting form that is very simple (KISS!), maybe one “type of activity” with very broad descriptions, and a free text description, and then possibilities to tag this or add additional fields (say, “topic”, “web link”, etc.) would be good. I think having some kind of reporting is good but it should be very simple and free-form so we can actually have the multitude of activities of our Reps in there and not a very limited set like right now.