Common Voice/Ukrainian group?

I’d like to join/start a group for Ukrainian Common Voice on this Discourse. I tried to find a way to create this group myself, but could not. How do I do this?

Hello and welcome to the community,

I can create this for you, but I would need at least a couple of people who commit to moderate the category (to follow Mozilla’s participation guidelines) and their usernames here.

Also I’ve noticed that Ukrainian just has 5K sentences, and 17 hours validated. This means you are already recording repetitions, can you please check with the community to get a few technical people to help get the wikipedia extraction done following this process?

Thanks for your contributions! :slight_smile:

I am ready to moderate this category as well.
What usernames do you need?
They already listed on the current page.

The category has been created

https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/voice/uk/

@dmytrish you own the sticky post, please edit it to reflect the most important information. See how we did it for Spanish category.

You both have moderation rights over that category, make sure you keep the conversation civil and following our guidelines. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Thank you, Ruben.

It looks like I cannot edit the text stub in the sticky post anymore. I tried creating another post to make it sticky, but I don’t see how. Is it still possible to switch/edit the sticky post for the category?

It’s weird, you own the post and should be able to edit it, can you try again? Which error are you getting?