Does Firefox have a WebExtension API Repo?

Does Firefox have a repository for the version of Chrome WebExtensions API that it uses? I know it’s kind of a weird story, but I am building a fork of the browser Pale Moon, which is very similar to Firefox, and want to add modern Firefox WebExtension support. I just thought that maybe some people here would know a thing or 2 about Pale Moon. My only concern is that the API that Firefox uses for WebExtensions may not work with Pale Moon because Pale Moon is UXP-based and written in c++, whereas modern Firefox is not and mostly written in Rust. The only reason why I’m asking here is because no one on the official Pale Moon forums seems to be too interested in helping me. This is primarily because the whole point of Pale Moon is to preserve XUL-based addon support and disregard modern Firefox extensions. I’m aware this technology is outdated, but I too wish to have support for XUL, just not XUL on its own. Without WebExtension support, I have such a limited catalog of extensions to choose from the Pale Moon addons site.

Thanks in advance for any help given!

P.S., I realize this is an unusual question for a forum like this.