How to control the content while using after

Hello everyone

i hope that everything going fine with all of you

for this assessment i tried to control the content of the content property but i failed :partying_face: :smile:

i included a comment on the code so it make my question more clear

thanks for your time and help and have a nice day

Hello @chrisdavidmills

hope that everything going fine with you

in my humble opinion that the test in this lesson should be at the end of this one only

it could save me a lot of time trying to hunt the required property from the css reference page then relize that there a lesson after this first one that could help me solve it and in much better way

thanks for your time and have a nice day

@justsomeone I’m not really sure what you mean here. It is at the end. I do link it from all of the articles, but in the ones that aren’t at the end, I do say that the assessment tests skills from all the articles in the module, so you might want to work to the end before taking the assessment.

Do you think I need to make a specific change here?

Hello @chrisdavidmills

thanks for your time and your replay and sorry for my late reply

for the first question was about how to control the content of the content property
the 2nd one was suggestion to put the test at the end of the last leason
cause without reading all the lesson it would be hard to solve it but if it’s ok with everyone to have at with the comment you said then it’s ok

my issue once i see test i just run for it without reading the extra comment my bad :slight_smile:

thanks again and have a nice day