How to create a mmap-able model from the output_graph.pb file

It might be possible that you have to rename to .gz and then gunzip before use.

No luck with this hack :frowning:

“no luck” is not really helpful: you report “issues”, refer to a filename that makes no sense, but you share no error at all. I don’t use macOS, I can’t help you if you don’t give more context.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I just gave you the proper link above. It seems there’s a regression in the code and the url you report here is wrong. Hence 404.

1 Like

Issue resolved now,
The problem was with safari browser. Whenever I am opening your given URL “https://index.taskcluster.net/v1/task/project.deepspeech.tensorflow.pip.master.osx/artifacts/public/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format” in Safari it is downloading convert_graphdef_memmapped_format file in .dms format. Then I tried the same url into chrome browser and it is downloading convert_graphdef_memmapped_format file in the same format what I was expecting.

(deepspeech_env) Rahuls-MacBook-Pro-2:DeepSpeech-master rahulsharma$ ./convert_graphdef_memmapped_format --in_graph=/Users/rahulsharma/Documents/Tuple_Work/Speech/DeepSpeech-master/output_graph.pb --out_graph=/Users/rahulsharma/Documents/Tuple_Work/Speech/DeepSpeech-master/pbmm_file_generation/output_graph.pbmm

2019-06-14 22:23:45.413515: I tensorflow/contrib/util/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format_lib.cc:171] Converted 23 nodes

@lissyx Thank you so much for the help :slight_smile:

Weird. Could you file an issue for both problems? One for the invalid url and one for mentioning in the docs the safari’s behavior

1 Like

@lissyx I have raised below issue

How to download convert graphdef memmapped format binary file in safari broswer?

Well, I was more thinking about a Github issue …

@lissyx

this link gives me this on chrome:

{
“code”: “ResourceNotFound”,
“message”: “Indexed task not found\n\n—\n\n* method: findArtifactFromTask\n* errorCode: ResourceNotFound\n* statusCode: 404\n* time: 2019-09-29T20:32:01.249Z”,
“requestInfo”: {
“method”: “findArtifactFromTask”,
“params”: {
“0”: “public/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format”,
“indexPath”: “project.deepspeech.tensorflow.pip.master.cpu”,
“name”: “public/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format”
},
“payload”: {},
“time”: “2019-09-29T20:32:01.249Z”
}
}

Yes, it’s normal, it expired. I insist, you should read and use util/taskcluster.py with proper branch argument.

thank you very much for replying.

python util/taskcluster.py --branch v0.5.1 --source tensorflow --artifact convert_graphdef_memmapped_format --target native_client_bin

python util/taskcluster.py --branch r1.13 --source tensorflow --artifact convert_graphdef_memmapped_format --target native_client_bin

Both gives me HTTP Error 404: Not Found
What is wrong in my command?

Nothing, it’s just that artifacts expired.

As soon as https://tools.taskcluster.net/groups/QGJDilIzRnSuPWmKLNnKyw completes, you should be able to get them.

1 Like

thank you.

All tasks were completed in this link, but still couldn’t download convert_graphdef_memmapped_format artifact.

You need to be more specific, it works for me: https://index.taskcluster.net/v1/task/project.deepspeech.tensorflow.pip.r1.13.cpu/artifacts/public/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format

thank you, I was able to download it using the provided link.

this is the url that appears when I run:

python util/taskcluster.py --source "tensorflow" --branch "r1.13" --artifact "convert_graphdef_memmapped_format" --target native_client_bin

Downloading https://index.taskcluster.net/v1/task/project.deepspeech.deepspeech.native_client.r1.13.cpu/artifacts/public/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format

deepspeech.native_client instead of tensorflow.pip

1 Like

I think we fixed that bug, but if you reproduce with current master, do not hesitate to file an issue on Github.

1 Like

Hello,
I have successfully downloaded the convert_graphdef_memmapped_format. However, I am getting 0 nodes:

./convert_graphdef_memmapped_format --in_graph=/home/neha/Documents/DeepSpeech/test/export/output_graph.pb --out_graph=/home/neha/Documents/DeepSpeech/output_graph.pbmn

2020-11-07 16:43:40.497728: I tensorflow/contrib/util/convert_graphdef_memmapped_format_lib.cc:171] Converted 0 nodes

Can you please advise. I saw that model has to be frozen, please advise on how to proceed.

Please don’t hijack old posts, start a new one and post info according to: